Local Electrical Company in Manchester
Our ultimate goal is to be the only electrical company you think of to install, offer advice and provide high quality services in a friendly and approachable manner. We have worked hard for over 7 years to build a fantastic reputation with all of our customers and clients and we continue to grow and cover more areas.
We are proud of the level of service we continue to provide and are always seeking out new and invigorating ways to build on our already successful electrical business. So let’s find out where it all began….
Tight Knit Team
The team at Fusion has always been close, and with every new member of staff that joins they are welcomed in with open arms. From team building days to employee of the week awards, we pride ourselves on celebrating hard work and dedication, and that shows in the work we carry out.
We have a goal to be the company you think about when you are in need of electrical services. Here at Fusion Electrical we provide a full, quality service making sure that our customers are kept updated and are most of all, happy.
Wealth of Experience
Add at the end of the existing text ‘All of our electricians are time served or in City and Guilds apprenticeship programmes, so you can feel confident you’ve picked the right team for the job.
Miles of Cable a Year
Fusion Electrical started from humble beginnings. Our director, James, wanted to create a company that valued the relationship between himself and his customers, while providing a high class service to the local community. The belief that making a great working relationship alongside a quality job has allowed Fusion to gain an outstanding reputation with a constant flow of repeat business, new customers, and word of mouth recommendations.
Two Years Later
After 2 years of growth and learning, James approached our other director Tom, who had an extensive background in electrical installation. Together they became partners and began to accelerate Fusion’s reputation as a company that was known for it’s fantastic work and customer service.
James quickly settled into the role of business development and admin, while Tom with his technical ability became project manager, making sure projects ran smoothly and the team were supported and efficient. During this time the team was growing. Fusion went from 4 to 6 team members and they moved into offices to allow the business to continue to provide the service they were striving for.
Four years later
As Fusion continued to push forward we were in need of larger office and storage space, so we signed a deal to move into our new location on Whitehill Industrial Estate in Stockport. This allowed the team to operate in a space that was much needed. We now had a larger office, meeting room, kitchen, and a large store area. The team had continued to grow, now including 4 electricians and 2 apprentices. The fleet of vans had grown to 5, and the stage was set for James and Tom to take it to the next level.
2021 has been a whirlwind. We’ve had a global pandemic to deal with, but it hasn’t stopped us. We’ve adapted and overcome, and continued to grow as a business. We currently have a team of 13, with dedicated office staff, electricians and apprentices in the ranks. We have a fleet of vehicles and a plan to move into green energy next year. And during all of this growth we’ve maintained the fundamental values and beliefs that were set up in the beginning; To create a business that delivers high quality work with customer service leading the way. We can’t wait to see what the future holds….
Professional, Approachable, Trustworthy
As a customer, we don’t just offer an installation service. We provide advice, designs and information on the latest products and trends, introducing you to ideas you may never have thought of and allowing you to take your project to the next level.
- All of our work is fully insured and guaranteed for 12 months. If you have any issues within that period we will come out and fix it without charge.
- We have an NICEIC Approved Installer accreditation. This proves our competency within the industry.
- We’re fully insured with £5,000,000.00 public liability insurance.
- Your property will be treated with the upmost respect and left exactly how we found it. While work takes place we will endeavour to impact on your day to day lives as little as possible, making sure each work area is left clean and today.
- Our work is always on time and within budget. We’re with you every step of the way and your needs and expectations are at the forefront of our services.
Why Choose Us?
- We pride ourselves on providing a customer focused service that is professional, approachable and trustworthy.
- Every job is treated with the same professionalism, care and attention. It doesn’t matter how big or small the project is, our service never waivers.
- All of our installers are fully qualified, time-served electricians. They are friendly and approachable, with a wealth of knowledge and experience, providing them with a fantastic skill set to finish your project to the highest standard.
- We offer a free, fully itemised, no obligation quote. You will receive your quote within 48 hours of your initial free project consultation.
- We go through the job step by step, making sure every aspect of the project is addressed so there are NO unexpected extras.
- We are NICEIC accredited and fully insured, so you have piece of mind that you’re dealing with the real deal.
- Most importantly, we care about our customers and clients. We will never leave a job until you are happy, and that’s our promise to you.